- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a national accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Eligible to participate in the student financial assistance programs authorized by Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended.
- Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education. Additional information regarding this institution may be obtained by contacting the Commission at 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, FL 32399; 888-224-6684; License No. 4064.
- A member of the Florida Association of Postsecondary Schools and Colleges.
- Approved for the use of VA Educational Benefits for those who are eligible.
Dental Assistant Program
The Dental Assistant program is approved by the Florida State Board of Dentistry to certify Dental Assistant students in expanded duties and radiology. Department of Health, Board of Dentistry: 4052 Bald Cypress Way; Bin C-08, Tallahassee, FL 32399-3258; 850-488-0595; floridasdentistry.gov.
Dental Hygiene Program
The program in dental hygiene is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation and has been granted the accreditation status of “initial accreditation”. The Commission is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education. The Commission on Dental Accreditation can be contacted at (312) 440-4653 or at 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611. The Commission’s web address is: http://www.ada.org/en/coda.
Surgical Technologist Program
The Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113th N., #7709, Seminole, FL 33775-7709; 727-210-2350; www.caahep.org, has awarded the status of initial accreditation as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA), 6 West Dry Creek Circle, Suite 110, Littleton, CO 80120; 303-694-9262; www.arcstsa.org.